Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mmmm.... chicken!

I don't buy meat often for my house because it's just me, it's expensive and I really enjoy vegetarian meals throughout the week. It makes meat a special treat when I go out to eat. However, I had some chicken legs leftover from the soup and I decided to give it a go.



Here is what you need:

skinless chicken legs (2 per person)
Rice (measure to the portion of people you are serving)
2 or 3 fresh tomatoes, chopped
2 or 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
1 can of diced tomatoes
red or green bell peppers
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp rosemary


Begin by sautéing the chicken with a little olive oil and the garlic.




Once it begins to brown, add some water and the rest of the ingredients, cover and let cook. Talk about an easy, 1 pot dish that is tasty!!



HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment